Deposit of Faith

Deposit of Faith

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Biggest Light of the World

Oh how i was mistaken that i could simply ask Jesus for salvation. I didnt understand that i had to go thru the Catholic Church to get to God. Now i do, thanks to Ben. The Novus Ordo or the extraordinary mass, i have to decied which one dispenses the grace. Take the wafer standing or kneeling, which one unlocks grace. Oh and the statues, they are powerful items that inspire me to hevenly places. Like Ben, i have a house full of them now. I bow to them all and get grace all day long. My large Statue of Mary even cries. Now i know that catholicism is the way, their statues have power. I see why all my fellow catholic bow to them. Its the rite thing to do. God loves statues im finding out in my new religion. I gave up reading the bible like my parish priest told me and i read the catechism now. Priests are little Christs and have the power to bring god down to earth. How wonderful. And to think i missed out on this for so long. The Catholic Churvh is pure and white and has never done any wrong to anyone, my priest told me. He said only pray to Mary because she will make sure Jesus get it. If i pray to Jesus, he might not hear it. Mary is more alert. Praise to the Virgin Godess of Heaven. One day you will be declaired co-God by the catholic church, praise be

3 comments:

  1. You are a sad creature, more to be pitied than laughed at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although cinical there is much truth to what you say. But you should go further. present the truth that deals with greatest Lie that is the paganism Baptised (Catholicism).

    2Thessalonians 2:2-9

    i offer you the link .
    http://thetruthandthetruthalone.blogspot.com/2011/02/priests-story-on-location-by-richard.html

    ReplyDelete